Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato
Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato. Everyone loved these Honey BBQ Chicken packets (and even the sweet potatoes)! Layer the sweet potato, rosemary, chicken breast, bacon, and sauce and. BBQ Honey Butter Chicken with a side of baked sweet potato cubes and roasted broccoli is so tasty, you and your family will LOVE IT!!
Sweet Potatoes – Peeled and cubed sweet potatoes give a large majority of the sweet flavor to this meal. Toss the shredded chicken with a little more BBQ sauce. Pile all of the goodness into a bowl and enjoy these delicious BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Bowls! You can cook Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato
- Prepare 4 of Boneless skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 4 slice of of Bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce or your favorite..
- It’s 1/4 cup of of Honey.
- It’s 2 large of Sweet Potatoes.
- You need 4 pinch of of Brown Sugar.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Try this delicious Bacon BBQ Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes recipe in your Instant Pot that's sure to be a big hit. Made with ground beef, yellow potatoes and honey BBQ sauce, your Instant Pot pressure cooker will pull together all the flavors to create a beautiful and tasty meal for you and your family. Delicious homemade honey mustard bbq sauce seeps into this chicken to make it burst with flavor. Honey BBQ Bacon, Chicken and Sweet Potato packets.
Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 425..
- Dice the 2 sweet potatoes into small cubes..
- Lay out (4) 12×12 pieces of aluminum foil. You double up or use a cookie sheet to prevent dippings..
- Divide the diced sweet potatoes into 4's and lay them on each piece of aluminum foil. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the sweet potatoes..
- Now, lay the Chicken Breast on top of the Sweet Potatoes, add your salt and pepper to taste on the chicken..
- Then, mix your BBQ sauce and Honey into a small bowl. Pour 1-2 tbsp of the mixture on each Chicken Breast..
- Now, Lay the slice of Bacon over each BBQ covered Chicken Breast. I found it easier to cut them in half and lay diagonally or zigzag pattern..
- Now Close the foil squares around the Chicken to make a packet..
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 min. Afterward, open the packet on one of it's corners and drain most of the liquid out..
- Now, open packet completely and Add a Tbsp of BBQ mixture over the Bacon Chicken. Bake another 5-8 min (with foil packet open) until the Bacon is crisp and caramelized. Enjoy!.
Foil Packet Dinners Foil Pack Meals Foil Dinners Grilling Recipes Cooking Recipes Bbq Chicken Boneless Chicken Chicken Recipes Chicken Potatoes. Sweet and tasty Crock-Pot Sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Wings cooked in the slow cooker. This super easy recipe for Slow Cooker Sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Wings is perfect for serving at your party or while watching the the big game on TV. Sticky sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Strips are perfect for dinner or game day! Marinated in buttermilk and perfectly seasoned, these strips are hard Just like that.