How to Cook Delicious Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet
Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet. Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet uses "from scratch" ingredients to recreate this classic comfort dish in minutes. Flavorful and kid-approved, this is clean eating at it's finest. Be the first to review this recipe.
Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet – Ditch the box mix Hamburger Helper and make this homemade version instead! Dinner is ready in minutes, with just a few pantry ingredients. Directions: In a large skillet brown ground beef with onion. You can have Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 2-4 of garlic cloves minced.
- It’s 1 of medium yellow or white onion.
- Prepare of Salt to desired taste.
- It’s 4 cups of beef broth or chicken broth (I use beef soup base).
- It’s 16 oz of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 4 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese (or your fav kind).
- You need of Garnish with fresh parsley.
Cook until crumbly and no longer pink. Add tomatoes with juice, chicken stock, water, and macaroni. Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet uses "from scratch" ingredients to recreate this classic comfort dish in minutes. Flavorful and kid-approved, this is clean eating at it's finest.
Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet step by step
- In a large skillet, season the beef with the garlic, onion and salt, then brown the ground beef..
- Once the beef is cooked, drain the excess grease..
- Add in the beef broth and bring to a simmer. Add in the macaroni and stir. Simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is tender..
- Add in the milk and stir. Add in the cheese and stir until melted..
This Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet is a weeknight dinner winner. I used to make this simple dinner during my bachelor days. In a large skillet brown the meat and onion over a medium-high heat. Arrange tomato slices on top; sprinkle with croutons. This cheeseburger macaroni will be a hit with your kids, making you a dinnertime superhero!