Recipe: Delicious French Toast Maple Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
French Toast Maple Bacon Breakfast Sandwich. Celebrate the weekend with this indulgent breakfast that the whole family will love. Start by making French toast using Sara Lee ® Artesano™ Potato Bakery Bread. Repeat with remaining toast, bacon, and eggs.
Serve with maple syrup for dipping. TRENDING Maple Bacon French Toast Bake has all the sweet and savory flavors of breakfast. With crispy bacon, maple syrup, and cinnamon all in a soft bread bake. You can have French Toast Maple Bacon Breakfast Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Toast Maple Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 slice of of bacon.
- Prepare 2 slice of of bread.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 dash of Of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Of pepper for taste.
- It’s 1 dash of Maple syrup.
This wonderful breakfast bake is surprisingly easy to make and perfect for a holiday breakfast. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, brown sugar, syrup and cinnamon. Ultimate Bacon-Maple French Toast A savory update to baked French toast, this is an easy make-ahead dish that is excellent for brunches and showers. Top with scrambled eggs and final piece of French toast.
French Toast Maple Bacon Breakfast Sandwich step by step
- On a griddle start cooking the 4 slices of bacon.
- Crack the egg and place on open space on griddle. Sprinkle pinch of pepper on the egg and let cook on both sides..
- While all this is cooking in a mixing bowl mix 2nd egg, 2 teaspoons of cinnamon, and the dash of milk..
- Take single egg off griddle and add the two slices of bread once dipped in egg/cinnamon mix. Let cook..
- Take bacon off, set on paper towels..
- After French toast is done add the eggs and bacon on top of bread and then add the other slice to the top and drizzle maple syrup on top and there is the greatest breakfast sandwich ever!.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar, garnish with fresh parsley, and pair with maple syrup for dipping. Spread both slices with peanut butter. Add a layer of sliced banana to one slice. Remove eggs and set aside and wipe out skillet. The "French Toast Sandwich" is dipped in a mixture of eggs and milk and then cooked until golden on each side.