Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Honey bacon Brussel sprouts
Honey bacon Brussel sprouts. The Honey Bacon Brussels Sprouts are tossed with a mixture of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, bacon, and garlic, roasted until they're tender. In a baking dish, spread Brussels sprouts in a single layer and put in oven. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Then, drops of a honey-balsamic reduction (tutorial included) are scattered around the pan making it full of. Honey figs, bacon brussel sprouts, burrata cheese & balsamic reduction top this delicious brussel sprouts pizza recipe with tons of flavor! I'm currently sitting at my dining room table (AKA "my office") with a big cup of french pressed coffee and a table full of pink, leopard and three year birthday party. You can have Honey bacon Brussel sprouts using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey bacon Brussel sprouts
- Prepare 1 of small package of Brussels sprouts.
- Prepare Half of package of bacon (any kind will do).
- You need of Honey (your choice) drizzle.
- Prepare 2 tbs. of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
How to Make Sauteed Brussels Sprouts. Transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towels, while leaving rendered bacon. Roasted Brussels Sprouts are cooked with bacon until crispy and coated with a Tabasco-Honey Glaze that's sweet and spicy. A lot of people claim to hate Brussels sprouts and you'd be hard pressed to find a more controversial vegetable.
Honey bacon Brussel sprouts instructions
- Prepare Brussel sprouts…. cut off ends peel 1-2 layers off, then cut in half. Set aside..
- Dice bacon…. set aside in bowl..
- Heat sauté pan to medium heat…. add bacon…. cook to desired crunchiness (that's a word because I just made it up).
- Remove only the bacon set aside leaving the bacon grease in pan. (I like to leave it, adds flavor) or remove grease. Your choice. I also put the bowl of bacon in the microwave, just to keep it warm. DO NOT TURN ON THE MICROWAVE !!!!.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to pan with bacon grease..
- Add Brussel sprouts to pan… add salt and pepper to taste. Sauté the Brussel sprouts until tender (or however you like them).
- Once Brussel sprouts are done, turn heat to low. Add the bacon to sprouts..
- Drizzle honey…. stir it up…. turn heat off…… enjoy…….
- Don't forget to clean up the drool from this delicious side dish..
But it's my belief that many of the people who say they. Roasted brussels sprouts soak up this delicious honey sauce, creating a combo you just can't beat. Meanwhile, bring honey to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Here's what you need: brussels sprouts, oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, salt, pepper. Slice the stem off of the Brussels sprouts and then halve them.