Easiest Way to Make Yummy Maple Bacon-Onion Jam
Maple Bacon-Onion Jam. We are back with a great recipe! Our friend Ryan over at grill top experience has challenged us to a pizza as part of our pizza of the week. The jam tastes rich and onion-mellow, with the perfect level of sweetness and a good bit of spice to add an extra layer of flavor.
It's made by slowly simmering bacon, onions, brown sugar, and spices until they become thick and jam-like. We love to serve it as an easy to make appetizer with cheese. It seems that bacon is not just for your salty fix anymore. You can cook Maple Bacon-Onion Jam using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Bacon-Onion Jam
- It’s 16 oz of thick bacon, cut into small pieces.
- You need 2 of onions, sweet, large, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of strong coffee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
It's all the rage to see bacon added to sweets. Mix in the garlic, brown sugar, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, chili powder, and pieces of the cooked bacon. Maple Bourbon Bacon Jam Recipe : A sweet, salty, smoky, spicy and down Maple Bourbon Bacon Jam. Similar Recipes: Slow Roasted Tomato Bacon Jam Onion Chutney Maple Caramelized Onions Chipotle.
Maple Bacon-Onion Jam step by step
- Cook bacon until soft cooked. Reserve pan drippings..
- Place bacon into bowl for holding, do not drain.
- Saute chopped onions until translucent..
- Add sugar and coffee to onion. Mix thoroughly. Add bacon to onion mixture..
- Bake and cook onion bacon mixer until caramelized..
- Add balsamic and mix well, then cook until liquid is dissolved.
With layers of robust flavor, this artfully crafted Maple Bacon Onion Jam is a gourmet treat. Pure Cane Sugar, Shallots, Apples, Onions,Maple Syrup, Fruit Pectin, White Vinegar, *Bacon (curedwith water, salt, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite. Baked Brie with Maple Bacon Onion Jam – Recipe Diaries. Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe I got a lot accomplished today! That is going to be so nice, looking forward.