Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon
Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon. Roasted brussels sprouts soak up this delicious honey sauce, creating a combo you just can't beat. For crispy results, preheat your baking sheet. These roasted brussels sprouts get a fair amount of spice from the crushed red pepper flakes, which cuts through the acidity and sweetness of the glaze.
You may cook the sprouts in a microwave instead of boiling if you prefer. Roasted Brussels Sprouts are cooked with bacon until crispy and coated with a Tabasco-Honey Glaze that's sweet and spicy. A lot of people claim to hate Brussels sprouts and you'd be hard pressed to find a more controversial vegetable. You can cook Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon
- Prepare 1 bag of or bunch of Brussels sprouts.
- You need 8 strips of bacon.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 of tsps of cinnamon.
But it's my belief that many of the people who say they. Brussels sprouts in a honey glaze with bacon, pine nuts and dried cranberries! The perfect side dish to any meal! Prep the brussel sprouts by washing them and cutting off any of the tough outter leaves.
Honey glazed Brussels sprouts with bacon step by step
- Boil or steam Brussels sprouts for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook bacon til crispy. Drain.
- Remove grease but don't wash pan. Use to saute Brussels sprout and add the crispy bacon on low heat.
- Remove from heat and in separate small pot, melt butter with honey and cinnamon.
- Pour over Brussels sprout and bacon. Mix well. Add salt to tast.
Wrap a strip of bacon around each brussel sprout ensuring that it slightly overlaps (the bacon will. Add ¼ cup water and cover. Remove sprouts from skillet and set aside on a plate. Add vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic and whisk to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook until thick and.