Recipe: Delicious Sweet potato maple bacon hash
Sweet potato maple bacon hash. Caramelized tender sweet potato tossed in maple syrup, cinnamon and crispy bacon add a savouriness to the dish. I have always been little biased Serve whichever way you want, this sweet potato hash is really delicious. And when there is bacon in a dish, the deliciousness factor doubles up.
Roasted sweet potatoes with crisp bacon and the mellow sweetness of caramelized onion are glazed with pure maple syrup for a holiday side dish they'll talk about for days. Pour the maple syrup into the hot skillet with the thyme, and bring to a rolling boil. Add the sweet potatoes in a single layer. You can have Sweet potato maple bacon hash using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato maple bacon hash
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 4 slices of slab bacon cut into pcs.
- You need 1/4 of Mitmita African spice more or less depending on how hot you want it.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Maple syrup to taste- a drizzle.
- It’s of This recipe also goes well with left over pork or sausage.
Do not stir, just let them get a I love that you used sweet potatoes in this hash. Sweet potatoes get an impressive treatment with this decorative preparation. The hasselback slicing technique is easily achievable (just follow our tips!), and it allows the flavors of bacon, butter, maple syrup and fresh thyme to infuse the. This Paleo Sweet Potato Hash is the perfect sweet/savory breakfast with the addition of apples and bacon!
Sweet potato maple bacon hash step by step
- Cook bacon in an iron skillet until done.
- Add onion to bacon fat and cook until softened. Add sweet potato and spices, stir and cover with lid. Stir occasionally until potatoes are tender..
- Remove lid when potatoes are tender and add bacon, brown potatoes. Be careful because the potatoes will burn due to high sugar content. When done to you liking drizzle in some maple syrup and serve warm..
Shredded sweet potatoes and apples make this super simple Paleo breakfast quick to cook too. How to Make Shredded Sweet Potatoes. I used a shredding blade on my food processor but you could use a box grater or even dice them very finely by hand. This Apple Cinnamon Maple Bacon Sweet Potato Hash is the perfect Paleo recipe for a lazy Sunday morning. This cheesy skillet hash with bacon, sweet potatoes, onions, and fried eggs is a perfect recipe for cool weather.