Recipe: Delicious Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese
Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese. If you like real, down home, Italian cooking — then you'll love this recipe. It's a traditional pasta dish, just like grandma used to make. The Bolognese sauce can be made and frozen for use throughout the month.
Everything cooks in one pot for quick prep and easy clean up – even the pasta cooks right in the sauce. Baked Rigatoni Bolognese is an easy pasta dinner recipe loaded with cheese. This pasta with ground beef and marin ara sauce, is topped with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. You can have Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of celery stalks, chopped.
- It’s 1 of carrot, chopped.
- You need 1 of shallot, chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 3/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of basil, for garnish.
- It’s 8 oz of rigatoni pasta.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
This easy baked pasta recipe takes less than forty minutes from start to finish and serves six people. Add enough oil to a large, deep sauté pan to coat the base and place over medium-high heat. This Rigatoni Bolognese recipe is one of the best, and sure to be one of your new favorites! Go big with fresh tomato sauce, and make the most of summer's seasonal produce!
Scain's Rigatoni Bolognese step by step
- Add olive oil to a large skillet on medium heat. Add celery, carrot, shallot, red pepper. Cook 5 min.
- Add garlic, ground beef, salt and pepper. Once meat is browned, add can of tomatoes, paste, wine and oregano. Cook on a simmer for about 20 min..
- Add mascarpone and heavy cream, turn heat to low. Stir, then cover. Cook 10 min..
- Boil water for pasta, cook until all dente and drain. Add to skillet. Let cook a few min stirring so sauce gets in the rigatoni..
- To serve, garnish with parm and basil..
This delicious, satisfying Rigatoni Bolognese recipe has it all. Warm, melty parmesan cheese and fresh herbs. Added hot rigatoni pasta to bowls and topped with parmesan petals. Then added the hot bolgonese sauce to the pasta, sprinkled with grated parmgiano reggiano cheese, and freshly ground pepper, and a sprinkle of organic olive oil. Put the oil, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, pancetta, bay leaves, rosemary and thyme in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.