How to Prepare Perfect Breakfast lasagna
Breakfast lasagna. Combine milk, sugar, flour, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Top with the remaining scallions, the parsley and a sprinkle of black pepper. Filled with mushrooms, peppers, Cheddar cheese, hash browns, and bacon, this delicious breakfast lasagna will be a hit among brunch guests!
No one will ever leave the table hungry! Make it the night before (just don't bake it) and refrigerate! All you have to do is bake it in the morning! You can have Breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast lasagna
- It’s of Group 1 ingredients.
- It’s 16 slice of bread.
- It’s 16 slice of ham, ham pieces.
- It’s 16 slice of yellow American cheese.
- It’s 16 slice of Swiss cheese.
- You need of Group 2 ingredients.
- Prepare 8 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of milk, whole or 2%.
- You need 3/4 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
The leftovers are incredible reheated in the microwave! Overnight Breakfast Lasagna Recipe ~ Layers of Lasagna Noodles Stuffed with a Delicious Cheese Sauce, Bacon and More Cheese! Prep this the Night Before and Enjoy it for Breakfast or Brunch! Grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray.
Breakfast lasagna instructions
- layer group 1 ingredients twice in 9×13 casserole dish.
- blend group 2 ingredients and pour over layers.
- optional: sprinkle 4 ounces of crushed cornflakes over top.
- required: 1 & 1/2 sticks of melted butter on top, cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. take out 1 & 1/2 hours before baking. bake at 350°F for 30 minutes and let stand for 10 to 15 min..
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Drain slices on paper towels, but reserve fat in pan. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. In a large nonstick skillet coated with butter-flavored cooking spray, cook eggs over medium-low heat until set but moist.