Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Spicy Brunch Lasagna
Spicy Brunch Lasagna. This make-ahead egg casserole features lasagna noodles, Alfredo sauce and hash brown potatoes, making it great for brunch or a simple. Home recipes > Courses > main dish > Spicy Brunch Lasagna. Eggs, cottage cheese, chives, mozzarella, and Alfredo sauce make this brunch lasagna super tasty.
A colorful and tasty veggie lasagna with plenty of peppers and cheese with red pepper flakes for zip. Instead of spending hours at the stove making an Italian tomato sauce for your lasagna, let your slow Your family will love the chicken and mushrooms in this makeover recipe of traditional lasagna. This spicy chicken lasagna recipe includes cooked chicken, two kinds of salsa, spinach, cilantro, and a tasty Mexican cheese sauce. You can have Spicy Brunch Lasagna using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Brunch Lasagna
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of bulk Italian sausage.
- You need 24 oz of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of snipped fresh chives.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- You need 18 each of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 of jars (16oz) alfredo sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- You need 8 of oven-ready lasagna noodles.
- You need 4 cup of frozen shredded hash browns, thawed.
- You need 3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
This unique chicken lasagna is made with layers of lasagna noodles. Make this Brunch Lasagna from Delish.com and satisfy everyone. RU. bitch lasagna. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. Spicy meaty lasagna is the perfect party casserole!
Spicy Brunch Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F..
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until browned. Drain off fat; set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, chives, green onions, spinach, 1 tbsp Italian seasoning and 1 cup mozzarella; set aside..
- In a very large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; pour in egg mixture. Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edges. With a spatula or a large spoon, lift and fold the partially cooked egg mixture so that the uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked through, but is still glossy and moist. Immediately remove from heat. Stir in cooked sausage..
- In a small bowl, combine the alfredo sauce and 2 tbsp Italian seasoning. Spread about 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture over the bottom of a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Layer half of the lasagna noodles in the dish, overlapping as necessary. Top with 1/2 cup of the remaining sauce, half of the cottage cheese mixture, half the hash browns, half of the scrambled egg & sausage mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce..
- Cover dish with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes more or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting into portions. Makes 16 servings..
Don't expect to leave Spicy Meaty Lasagna. As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Looking for the best Lasagna recipes? Get recipes like Lasagna, Vegetarian Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna and Pastelón (Puerto Rican Plantain. The red enchilada sauce takes just minutes to make and adds serious kick to this veggie lasagna Corn tortillas are a fitting substitute for lasagna noodles – we suggest opting for organic varieties. lasagna recipe – Instead of being layered with beef and red tomato sauce like a traditional Italian lasagna recipe, the Red Thai Chicken Lasagne from The Luminous K.