How to Prepare Appetizing Coconut flan
Coconut flan. Coconut flan recipe is a great addition to any recipe box/binder. The preparation can be a bit tricky since it requires a certain amount of babysitting. Nevertheless, it's not difficult to make.
The famous and delicious recipe of the Coconut Flan. A little marvel !! ❤ If you liked the video, do not hesitate to leave a little. This easy, coconut flavored flan is a crowd pleaser. You can cook Coconut flan using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut flan
- It’s of flan.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut flakes.
Coconut Flan Coconut Milk Coconut Desserts Lemon Coconut Biscotti Chocolates Dessert Crepes Mousse Filipino Desserts. French Antilles Coconut Flan (Flan Coco). For a tasty twist on traditional flan, try our version made with Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk. Garnished with flaked, toasted coconut, it's as pretty as it is delicious.
Coconut flan step by step
- Prepare glaze 3/4 cup sugar add 1/3 cup water in a Teflon pan and with it cover your bowl.
- heat without boiling the coconut milk , when hot mix with the condensed milk in another bowl.
- Now add the eggs and the coconut flakes and mix.
- Put in oven preheated at 350 in a bano de Maria for an hour.
There's nothing like this delicious treat from beautiful San Juan, Puerto Rico. This creamy, dreamy vegan coconut flan is the perfect dessert for the holidays! Serve it with a Traditional flan is made from eggs and gelatin but in this recipe, it is made from coconut milk, tofu. If you love leche flan, then you've to the right place because it's a favorite around here, too! Coconut flan without condensed milk or evaporated milk.