Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas)
Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas). Creamy chicken macaroni sopas Sopas is a Filipino macaroni soup made with elbow macaroni, various vegetables, and meat, in a creamy broth with evaporated. This Creamy Chicken Sopas Recipe makes use of boneless chicken breasts and hot dogs. This is a recipe for a chicken macaroni soup which I name Creamy Chicken Sopas.
This video shows how to prepare and cook Creamy Chicken Macaroni Soup or "Sopas". It is commonly prepared with a chicken broth, shredded chicken meat and. A filipino soup favorite made with elbow macaroni, milk and butter. You can have Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas)
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, cubed or strips.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of garlic head, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of cooked macaroni or elbow pasta.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo).
- Prepare 1/4 of cabbage, in strips.
- Prepare 1/4 box of (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream.
- It’s 1/2 of of chicken bullion cube.
- It’s 1/2-1 Tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1.5 L of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It’s of Green onions to garnish (optional).
This is perfect anytime you feel like having soup. Boil water in a pot, add chicken until cooked and set aside. In med heat, add the butter, onion, garlic and carrots. Add elbow macaroni, raise the heat to high, stirring often until.
Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) instructions
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1/2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside..
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot..
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1/2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube..
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering..
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions..
Creamy Macaroni Chicken Soup or popularly known as Sopas, came from the Hispanic word SOPA�S, meaning soup. This is a soup dish that Creamy Macaroni Chicken Soup is a delicious creamy soup that is usually served during breakfast snacks. There are many variations in the recipe. This is a creamy and flavorful Asian soup loaded with chicken, pasta and vegetables. I have so many sweet memories of this Creamy Chicken Sopas that my mom always made, perhaps at least once a week.