Easiest Way to Make Delicious Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup
Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup. Compare Prices on Fruit Soup in Kitchen & Dining. Great recipe for Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup. I had so many fruits after our Chinese New Year celebration.
Ingredients of Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup. Top each serving with a dollop of fat-free sour cream and mint leaves. English peas come into season at the same time chives are putting forth their delicate onion-flavored blossoms, and market vendors often sell chives with their blossoms intact. You can have Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup
- You need 2 of apples (cut into cubes, soak them into a salt water).
- It’s 2 of oranges (cut into cubes).
- You need 125 gr of strawberries.
- You need 1 can of fruit cocktail (don't use the syrup).
- It’s 1 of soursop (seedless).
- It’s 1 of red dragon fruit (cut into cubes).
- You need 2 tbs of basil seeds (soak with 1 cup of hot water).
- Prepare 1 litre of low fat milk.
- Prepare 80 ml of condense milk (could be less or more).
- It’s 1 tsp of banana essence.
- Prepare of Simple syrup:.
- It’s 250 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- You need 1 bowl of ice cubes.
For a festive brunch, serve the soup with poppy-seed rolls and an array of fresh fruit. Place fruit mixture into a blender or the bowl of a food processor; blend or pulse until smooth. Serve garnished with fresh mint leaves. In a medium skillet, heat butter.
Pink Blossom Fresh Fruit Soup instructions
- Prepare all of your fruits, pour all of them into one big bowl..
- Meanwhile prepare your basil seeds by soaking them into hot water and let it sit for a while for later purpose..
- Into your fruits bowl, add the fruit cocktail without the syrup, basil seeds, milk, condense milk, banana essence, simple syrup (adjust into your sweetness level)..
- Add some ice cubes to make it less thick and make it cooler. Put it into your chiller about 1 until 2 hours before you serve it..
Add flour and stir until flour lightly browns. Add chicken stock, let boil, then add table cream. Add salt and remove from heat. Blend in a blender on medium-high speed and strain. Keep warm and serve in soup bowls.