Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Fruit soup
Fruit soup. Fruit soup is a soup prepared using fruit as a primary ingredient, and may be served warm or cold depending on the recipe. Some fruit soups use several varieties of fruit, and alcoholic beverages such as rum, sherry and kirsch (a fruit brandy) may be used. Fruit soup is sometimes served as a dessert.
See more ideas about Fruit soup, Chilled soup, Soup recipes. fruit soup. You love soup and you love fruit. Soup should command its own food group, don't you think? You can have Fruit soup using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit soup
- It’s 150 g of dried fruit, raisins, prunes etc.
- You need of Peel of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 3-4 teaspoons of sugar.
- It’s of Water.
Whether served as an opener, side, or main dish, it runs the gamut from brothy to. This is a how-to video showing the viewer How To Make Fruit Soup. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of Fruit Soup. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV.
Fruit soup step by step
- Put ingredients in a pot.
- Add enough water to cover it all. Bring to the boil. Add sugar.
- Simmer for about 10-12 mins. Then turn off the heat. Leave covered for at least 30 mins. Remove cinnamon and lemon peel. Serve ????.
Fruit soups are common in northern European cuisine and the European plum, also known as the sugar plum, is often called for in recipes. Fruit soup is a soup prepared using fruit as a primary ingredient, and may be served warm or cold depending on the recipe. Some fruit soups use several varieties of fruit. Put prunes and raisins in water and cook until they are tender. Scandinavian fruit soup is also known as sweet soup.