Easiest Way to Make Tasty Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese
Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese.
You can cook Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 1 of Broccoli Crown (roughly chopped).
- You need 1 of Carrot (julienne cut).
- You need 1 of Small Onion (finely chopped).
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Knor Chicken Cube.
- You need 4 Cups of Water.
- It’s 2 Cup of Macaroni.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese.
Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese instructions
- In a pan take butter.
- Add flour to make roux.
- Add onion cook for 5 minutes.
- Add Milk and chicken cube.
- Cook until it starts to thicken.
- Add carrots and broccoli.
- Mix well add water and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Boil macaroni.
- Add it in and then add cheese.
- Let it simmer until it reaches your required consistency.
- You can also put some extra cheese on top and bake it.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)