Recipe: Appetizing Sweet macaroni salad
Sweet macaroni salad. Filipino Sweet Macaroni Salad is a popular version of mac salad in the Philippines. It is composed of sweetened fruits, condensed milk, and mayonnaise. Cheese is an unconventional ingredient added.
Making Sweet Macaroni Salad is quick and easy. Sweet Macaroni Salad is more famous in the provinces. This is a favorite dessert during town fiestas. You can cook Sweet macaroni salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet macaroni salad
- Prepare 1 kg of Elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1 can of Condense milk.
- You need 1 can of Large Mixed fruits.
- It’s 355 ml of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 2 can of all purpose cream.
- You need 50 grams of dried raisin.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil( used when cooking elbow).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt (used when cooking elbow).
- It’s 2 of Eden Cheese ( or any type of cheese).
Macaroni salad is a type of pasta salad, served cold made with cooked elbow macaroni and usually prepared with mayonnaise. Much like potato salad or coleslaw in its use, it is often served as a side dish to barbecue, fried chicken, or other picnic style dishes. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large serving bowl, combine the macaroni, carrots, green pepper and onion.
Sweet macaroni salad instructions
- Cook Elbow macaroni as direction on the package..
- Prepare all ingredients. Slice cheese into small pieces..
- Drain fruit mixed in a strainer. And ready all packaged to open..
- When macaroni done cooking drain and wash some cold water. Let it cool..
- Put macaroni in a large bowl enough space for other ingredients..
- You can mixed it all ingtedients togeher randomly. You can taste it while putting some condense so could be enough taste for you, i like it when it taste like a cheesy melt on it and creamy..
- Now its all done. You can eat cool or you can put it in a fridge to eat it cold. Enjoy!.
In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, milk. This sweet and creamy salad is ideal for a casual game night or potluck. Nice change to traditional macaroni salad. Always have to double the recipe and never have leftovers. My mother makes this macaroni salad all summer long.