Recipe: Yummy Creamy Mayo Macaroni Salad
Creamy Mayo Macaroni Salad. Give your family more reasons to celebrate this Christmas with this Creamy Macaroni Salad recipe. Here's how you can prepare this holiday favorite made. How to make Creamy Macaroni Salad Recipe – Mayo Macaroni Salad by The Foodie Kitchen A Step by Step Complete Recipe of Macaroni Salad with Mayonnaise a.
Duke's Mayonnaise combined with just a splash of vinegar and mustard brings a creamy depth and tang to. A pretty macaroni salad has a seasoned creamy sauce made from sour cream, mayonnaise, and evaporated milk. For creamy macaroni salad, we love using a slightly adapted version of our potato salad dressing (it gets rave reviews). You can have Creamy Mayo Macaroni Salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Mayo Macaroni Salad
- It’s 2 cups of elbow macaroni, cooked, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1/2 of medium sized onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cucumber.
- You need 1/2 cup of mix bell peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato (seedless).
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream or hung curd.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
Instead of just using mayonnaise, which can make the pasta heavy, we combine mayonnaise with sour cream. Since the sour cream has a bit of tanginess. Creamy Macaroni salad is all about creamy and tangy mayo dressing! Not overwhelmingly sweet or too vinegary, yet perfectly delicious.
Creamy Mayo Macaroni Salad step by step
- First of all, transfer cooked Macaroni in a large bowl. Then add onion, cucumber, bell peppers, boiled sweet corn and tomato and give a nice mix. (You can also add veggies as per your choice).
- Take another bowl and whisk mayonnaise, fresh cream, hung curd, sugar, vinegar and salt..
- Pour the prepared dressing over the salad and stir properly to combine..
- Season with salt and black pepper powder to taste. Garnish it with coriander leaves. And your creamy mayo macaroni salad is ready to serve..
- It tastes delicious when served chilled. So for that you can refrigerate it for 2-3 hrs..
Easy to make and with just the right amount of mayonnaise. It's an easy side dish your family will love in the summer! When it comes to macaroni salad, I have to admit I haven't always been the most discerning. Keeping true to form, my take is primarily a creamy-mayo delivery system. But it also takes some cues from higher-brow pasta salads, delivering pumped-up flavor and a nuanced dressing that has a whole.