How to Make Appetizing Rhubarb Crumble with Custard ????
Rhubarb Crumble with Custard ????.
You can cook Rhubarb Crumble with Custard ???? using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb Crumble with Custard ????
- You need 6 of long sticks of Rhubarb.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 1 of àå cup water.
- It’s of Crumble:.
- You need 3/4 cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cinnamin.
- Prepare pinch of Nutmeg.
- It’s of Custard:m@.
- You need 3 tbsp of Custard Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 pints of Milk.
- You need 4 tsp of sugar.
Rhubarb Crumble with Custard ???? instructions
- Clean and chop rhubarb into 1 inch pieces. Put in a sauce pan with water and sugar and bring to boil. Simmer until all the Rhubarb is soft and slushy..
- Melt the butter slowly..
- Add the flour, salt,cinnamon and brown sugar to a bowl and mix..
- Add the butter and stir in and mix with your hands until it goes all crumbly.
- Add the rhubarb to an 8 inch diameter ovenproof dish, and add the crumble on top all over level..
- Put in oven on 170°C or gas 6 for about 20 mins check if its evenly browned on top.
- Serve with custard (below) or double cream.
- For custard: Add the milk to the saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Use a little extra milk in a jug to mix the custard powder and sugar.
- As the milk comes to the boil add the custard mix stir quickly and as it turns thick take off the heat and stir quickly..
- SessaaAAfvqrve kwith rhubarb crumble..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)