Easiest Way to Make Perfect Jenny's Jersey Diner style Deluxe Tuna Melts
Jenny's Jersey Diner style Deluxe Tuna Melts.
You can cook Jenny's Jersey Diner style Deluxe Tuna Melts using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jenny's Jersey Diner style Deluxe Tuna Melts
- Prepare 12 oz of Tuna Fillet (I use 2 6oz. cans of Starkist Fillet in Olive Oil & Lemon Dill).
- You need 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 3 of Hard Boiled Eggs, Chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hellmans Mayonnaise (Keep some extra mayo out for spreading on toast).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped Parsley (Fresh or Dried).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 6 slice of ripe Tomato. (Romas are my favorite!).
- You need 6 slice of Italian or Rye Bread.
- It’s 6 slice of Provolone or your favorite cheese. (My favorites for this dish are: Provolone, Muenster, and Colby Jack.).
- It’s 1 dash of Paprika for garnish (Optional).
Jenny's Jersey Diner style Deluxe Tuna Melts instructions
- Preheat oven to Broil. Allow at least 10 mins for oven to reach proper temp..
- Mix Tuna, onions, garlic, eggs, vinegar, mayo, and all spices in a bowl..
- Place Bread slices on a cookie sheet, and broil about 1 minute on each side, until toasted. Remove from heat..
- Turn oven down to 375°F..
- Spread 1 to 2 Tablespoons of Mayo on each slice of toast..
- Top each slice of toast with about 1/3 cup of Tuna mixture..
- Then, Top each piece of toast with a Tomato slice and a slice of Cheese..
- Bake until cheese is melted or about 5-7 mins..
- Serve with potato chips and a dill pickle..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)