Recipe: Perfect Rhubarb and Apple Crumble
Rhubarb and Apple Crumble.
You can cook Rhubarb and Apple Crumble using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb and Apple Crumble
- It’s of For The Apple And Rhubarb Mix.
- You need 400 g of rhubarb.
- Prepare 100 g of apple.
- It’s 100 g of golden caster sugar.
- You need of For The Crumble Topping.
- It’s 140 g of self-rasing flour.
- You need 85 g of butter.
- Prepare 50 g of golden caster sugar.
Rhubarb and Apple Crumble instructions
- Chopp the rhubarb and apple into small pieces around the size of your thumb then tip them into a saucepan along with the golden sugar. Simmer for around 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat the oven to 180°C. Make the crumble by rubbing the butter and flour together with your fingers untill you have a soft, crumbly mix. Add the golden sugar then carry on rubbing together..
- Once the rhubarb and apple are soft but still holding their shape, tip into a baking dish then scatter the crumble on top. To give the crumble a extra crunch, sprinkle on a tiny bit more golden sugar (this will melt in the oven)..
- Place in the oven and bake for around 30 minutes..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)