Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Jenny's Jersey Diner style Deluxe Tuna Melts
Jenny's Jersey Diner style Deluxe Tuna Melts.
You can cook Jenny's Jersey Diner style Deluxe Tuna Melts using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jenny's Jersey Diner style Deluxe Tuna Melts
- You need of Tuna Fillet (I use 2 6oz. cans of Starkist Fillet in Olive Oil & Lemon Dill).
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Chopped Onion.
- You need of Hard Boiled Eggs, Chopped.
- Prepare of Hellmans Mayonnaise (Keep some extra mayo out for spreading on toast).
- Prepare of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare of Chopped Parsley (Fresh or Dried).
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of ripe Tomato. (Romas are my favorite!).
- You need of Italian or Rye Bread.
- Prepare of Provolone or your favorite cheese. (My favorites for this dish are: Provolone, Muenster, and Colby Jack.).
- It’s of Paprika for garnish (Optional).
Jenny's Jersey Diner style Deluxe Tuna Melts step by step
- Preheat oven to Broil. Allow at least 10 mins for oven to reach proper temp..
- Mix Tuna, onions, garlic, eggs, vinegar, mayo, and all spices in a bowl..
- Place Bread slices on a cookie sheet, and broil about 1 minute on each side, until toasted. Remove from heat..
- Turn oven down to 375°F..
- Spread 1 to 2 Tablespoons of Mayo on each slice of toast..
- Top each slice of toast with about 1/3 cup of Tuna mixture..
- Then, Top each piece of toast with a Tomato slice and a slice of Cheese..
- Bake until cheese is melted or about 5-7 mins..
- Serve with potato chips and a dill pickle..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)