How to Make Perfect Rhubarb, pear and ginger crumble – vegan
Rhubarb, pear and ginger crumble – vegan. Neff and ao.com have teamed up to create a scrumptious Rhubarb, Pear and Ginger Oat Crumble using Neff's fantastic CircoTherm technology in this stop-motion. Make this classic rhubarb crumble for an easy, family-friendly dessert. Use seasonal rhubarb and a handful of ingredients to make a stunning pud.
This pear crumble is no different. Soft sweet pears with a generous of helping of ginger all topped with a nutty, oaty topping. Rhubarb Crumble (Vegan): This is such a nice winter dessert. You can cook Rhubarb, pear and ginger crumble – vegan using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb, pear and ginger crumble – vegan
- It’s of For the filling.
- Prepare 6-8 sticks of rhubarb, cut into 3-5 cm chunks.
- It’s 3 of pears, peeled and cored and chopped into 3 cm chunks.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup or coconut sugar (add more if you need it sweeter).
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 2 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated – optional.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- You need of For the topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oats ground into a flour in the blender.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of maple syrup (or honey if you’re not making it vegan).
- You need of Some walnuts broken into small pieces or flaked almonds.
Put the rhubarb, sugar, orange zest and juice into a saucepan. Tip the rhubarb mixture into an ovenproof baking dish. Put the flour and butter into a large mixing bowl. My Gluten Free Apple and Rhubarb Crumble Recipe (vegan.
Rhubarb, pear and ginger crumble – vegan step by step
- Preheat oven to 170C..
- In a baking dish/ pie dish, put the fruit and then stir in the rest of the filling ingredients. Put it in the oven for about 10 mins..
- Meanwhile, put all the dry ingredients for the topping into a bowl. Mix well..
- In a pan, gently heat the coconut oil and maple syrup until melted and combined..
- Pour the oil/syrup mix into the bowl with the dry ingredients..
- Take the pie dish out of the oven. Press the oat topping mix on top of the fruit. Sprinkle the nuts on top. Bake for 25-35 mins until the top is golden brown..
- Serve and enjoy ????.
This is "Rhubarb Pear and Ginger Oat Crumble Video" by Clinton West on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Recipe for a super fluffy vegan Rhubarb Crumble Cake – all dairy-free and egg-free. One-bowl vanilla batter + soft rhubarb + golden crumble on top = YUM! Vegen rhubarb ginger buns are deliciously sweet and tart and slightly spicy. They are not difficult to make and beautiful to look at, guaranteed to knock PS: If you make my vegan rhubarb and ginger buns, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag.