How to Make Delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins
Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins. Sometimes you just need some comfort food! This bacon cheeseburger macaroni skillet fits the bill! My daughter Micah had happened to mention that I had not. box Hamburger Helper™ cheeseburger macaroni.
Learn how to make bacon cheeseburger macaroni from chef Adrian Ashby in this Howcast food video. I was afraid that I'd end up throwing out the meat so I decided to make Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family did! You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins
- Prepare 8 oz of elbow macaroni.
- It’s 16 oz of velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of real bacon pieces.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Who doesn't love a juicy bacon cheeseburger every once in a while? I know I do, and when I love something with the passion I feel for bacon cheeseburgers, I get a strange longing to morph it into different shapes. I did this with lasagna, I did this with macaroni and cheese, and I did it with tacos. Look at this recipe as a no-bake, bacon-cheeseburger macaroni casserole.
Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni Muffins instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- line a 12 cup muffin tin with foil liners and spray with Pam.
- fry up hamburger meat.
- cook macaroni until done; drain.
- mix the hamburger meat and cheese with the noodles mix well until melted.
- beat eggs into milk, and then pour mixture into macaroni; mix well.
- ladle macaroni mixture into muffin tins and sprinkle bacon pieces on top of each muffin bake for 20 minutes; cool slightly before serving.
Just mix macaroni, ground beef cooked with ketchup, cheese, and Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Bacon Cheeseburger Muffins are delicious, no matter which ground meat you use! How do I make Bacon Cheeseburger Muffins? I think a burger with a macaroni bun is pretty shitty food, yo. I think he meant throwing up rather than being fed up of it.