How to Cook Yummy Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker)
Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker). Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Explore one of our recipes to try tonight! Enjoy Our Restaurant Quality Chicken Dinner Recipes While Staying At Home.
Slow cooker roasted chicken will become one of your new favorite meals! It's easy to prep, set, and cook. This is a great recipe for those busy days! You can have Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker)
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken (about one kilogram).
- It’s 1 tsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, grated or ground.
- It’s 4 of onions, quartered.
- You need 2 of carrots, sliced (about 1 inch in width).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder *.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika *.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt *.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper *.
Slow cooking chicken in the slow cooker creates a super moist, tender and juicy whole chicken. Juicy and flavorful roasted chicken made in the slow cooker! So simple to make an entire chicken with the help of your crock pot. We love our recipe for Oven Roast Chicken, but this crock pot version is just as amazing!!
Roasted Chicken (Using Slow Cooker) instructions
- Rub salt and sugar into chicken, leave for 10 minutes or so. Remove the excess water..
- Rub chicken with garlic. Combine all * ingredients and rub it thoroughly on the chicken, inside and out..
- Pour oil into the slow cooker. Arrange the slices of carrots and onions to form some kind of base. This is essential because the chicken will emit some liquid. If you don't put anything as base, it will stick to the ceramic..
- Put chicken on top of carrots and onions. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- The liquid, carrots, and onions can be used as sauce or a side dish..
Serve it with a side of mashed potatoes and Green Bean Bundles for an all around fantastic dinner! The chicken was delicious, instead of making a slurry of olive oil and adding the herbs and spices just coated the chicken with the olive oil and rubbed the herbs and spices on the poultry, just as the recipe indicated. Season the chicken with the salt, pepper and paprika, and place in the slow cooker on top of the crumpled aluminum foil. Is it Safe to Cook Chicken in a Slow Cooker? Although it seems that cooking food at such a low temperature might be dangerous, slow cookers are, in fact safe, according to the USDA.