How to Cook Appetizing Easy Tuna Casserole
Easy Tuna Casserole.
You can have Easy Tuna Casserole using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Tuna Casserole
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of mayo.
- It’s of minced garlic.
- Prepare of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of can grean beans.
- It’s of can whole kernel corn.
- It’s of hidden valley ranch powder (this is 2 packages).
- It’s of tuna fish (these where 4 ounce cans).
- Prepare of egg noodles.
- You need of shredded cheese.
- You need of salt/pepper to taste.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of of a red onion diced.
- It’s of can diced green chilis.
- It’s of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
Easy Tuna Casserole instructions
- pre heat oven to 375.
- In a skillet melt the butter and sautee onions until translucent..
- While you are doing this, in a large pot heat up the water to boil your egg noodles..
- In a large bowl mix everything except bread crumbs and noodles..
- When you cook the noodles, make sure they are slightly under cooked. From 3-5 minutes. Once they're done throw them in the bowl also..
- It is going to look extremely creamy once mixed all together…it will be okay..
- Spoon everything thing into a large casserole dish and sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Place in pre-heated oven for about 30 minutes..
- When I made this, I forgot to add the cheese initially, so I added it on top pf the bread crumbs..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)