Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Scallops With A Black Pudding Crumb, Fennel & Cucumber Salad, Pea & Pea Shoots And Apple Purée
Scallops With A Black Pudding Crumb, Fennel & Cucumber Salad, Pea & Pea Shoots And Apple Purée. Sweet scallops partner perfectly with the full flavour of black pudding in this salad recipe. For more scallop recipes visit Goodhousekeeping.co.uk. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.
Here's how to cook the taste sensation in your own kitchen. Heat one more tablespoon of oil and a small knob of butter in the frying pan. Immediately remove the scallops and black pudding to a warmed plate. You can have Scallops With A Black Pudding Crumb, Fennel & Cucumber Salad, Pea & Pea Shoots And Apple Purée using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scallops With A Black Pudding Crumb, Fennel & Cucumber Salad, Pea & Pea Shoots And Apple Purée
- Prepare 110 g of fresh scallops.
- It’s 25 g of black pudding.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- It’s of Fennel.
- Prepare Handful of frozen peas.
- Prepare of Pea shoots.
- It’s of Apple sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon.
- You need Knob of butter.
Some people like black pudding, some people like haggis. You need to use the mixing blade of a bread mixer and thoroughly mix the black pudding and haggis first. Meanwhile, heat a third of the butter with a dash of oil in a medium-sized frying pan. Pan seared scallops served with black pudding, pea shoots, pancetta and a scallop roe crumb. – Εικόνα του The Plough, North Kyme.
Scallops With A Black Pudding Crumb, Fennel & Cucumber Salad, Pea & Pea Shoots And Apple Purée step by step
- Roughly chop the black pudding and add to a hot dry pan, gently breaking it up as you go. Heat a medium size frying pan with a little drop of olive oil. When the pan is hot place your scallops gently in, seasoning with a little sea salt. Cook for about 2-3 mins (Don’t shake or move them.) then gently turn them over and add the butter and a squeeze of lemon juice, baste until they are sealed beautifully and opaque in colour and cooked..
- Slide your scallops out of the pan onto kitchen paper to drain. Then you can assemble the salad. Cut the fennel bulb in half and slice thinly and CAREFULLY with a mandolin, the same with the cucumber. The peas takes a minute or two to cook then you can assemble the dish. Another squeeze of lemon at the end, apple purée and you are ready to go..
While scallops are still in season, make the most of it and try out this recipe combining the best of Normandy – Coquilles St. Jacques(Scallops) Place a slice of pudding in the middle of each plate with a scallop on top. Pour the cream and chutney sauce over and decorate with some chopped. Crumbed Calves Livers with Albanian Peppers. Seared Scallops with Corn Purée and Crumbed Crackling.