Recipe: Perfect Spinach Puree with Boiled peas
Spinach Puree with Boiled peas. Combine spinach, peas, pear and a pinch of salt if using in a medium sauce pot. Add just enough water to cover. Place spinach mixture into blending cup and let cool.
In this video i am going to show you how to make Spinach Puree in the easiest way. For this recipe we need only Spinach and water for boil. Other Ways to Use Spinach Puree. You can cook Spinach Puree with Boiled peas using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Puree with Boiled peas
- You need 2 cup of Spinach puree.
- You need 1 cup of boiled peas.
- You need As taste of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red chilli.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 of chop onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tomato puree.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
Spinach puree (also known as Palak Puree) is used in many Indian dishes including curries and soups. You can also use spinach puree to add a veggie boost to pasta sauces, smoothies and baked goods such as muffins and brownies. If needed, add a little liquid salt-reduced stock or hot water if you need to thin the texture. Season with black pepper and salt to taste.
Spinach Puree with Boiled peas step by step
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic saute for 1 minute..
- Add ginger and chop onion,saute till golden brown add all dry masala & tomato puree mix well..
- Add boiled peas mix well then add Spinach puree mix and cook for 2 minutes..
- Serve hot 2 Spinach with peas.
A split-pea puree is extra nutritious (and extra green) thanks to baby spinach. The swirl of plain yogurt brings brightness, and a sprinkle of barley gives the make-ahead soup another healthy boost—it contains the soluble fiber beta-glucan, which has been found to do wonders to lower bad cholesterol. The Best Spinach Puree Recipes on Yummly Pea purée is a great accompaniment to many dishes – and it's very easy to make. The short season of fresh peas, from the beginning of June to end of July, is an ideal time to whip up some pea purée.