Recipe: Perfect 3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime)
3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime). Making a super easy bread pudding for a quick snack. Indulgent bread and butter pudding with homemade custard. how to make bread pudding with condensed milk/ AMOR ALA COCINA. This Bread Pudding should be made more for Breakfast!
Bread pudding is dense pudding/cake, full of dried fruit, spice, egg milk and bread. The difference is that the bread is really soaked until a pulp. It sounds awful from this, but it's delicious poor. You can have 3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime)
- You need 1 1/2 slice of Sliced bread (6 or 8 slice loaf).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 200 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon sugar.
Healthy breakfasts you can whip up fast, including delicious vegan dishes, creamy smoothies, whole grains, and eggs any A gourmet breakfast isn't a realistic everyday goal. But that doesn't mean we should settle for a sugar rush that'll leave us sad and. A recipe that feels simple but indulgent all at the same time. This classic bread and butter pudding brings out all the right feelings of nostalgia.
3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime) instructions
- Place the egg in a heat-proof bowl. Add the sugar and then the milk, using a spoon to mix after each addition..
- Cut the slices of bread into easy to eat pieces or tear apart with your hands. Add to Step 1 and soak completely with the mixture..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave (600 W) for 2 1/2 – 3 minutes!.
- Optionally top with butter or cinnamon sugar to finish. The only dishes you need to wash is the plate and the spoon. There's nothing to wash until you finish eating..
- I made the bread pudding in the main photo with a moderate amount of sugar and topped with margarine. Then I drizzled on some honey..
- Top with raisins and then microwave! This is also delicious..
An old-fashioned English bread and butter pudding that goes easy on the wallet. Eating breakfast can be either good or bad, depending on what foods you eat. This easy chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep. It's creamy, satisfying and loaded with protein, fiber and Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour and sweetened with honey. Great for breakfast and easily made into healthy zucchini muffins.