Easiest Way to Make Tasty Creamy mac n cheese
Creamy mac n cheese. This baked mac and cheese is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adults. My version uses a combination of cheeses for a gloriously cheesy dish! Baked Mac n Cheese – This is the perfect Holiday side dish, Mac and Cheese.
It always felt like a special treat to us kids, although I suspect my mother liked it more Whatever the reason, whatever the occasion, a bowl of this mac and cheese will always spell comfort. He BEST Homemade Mac and Cheese of your LIFE. Outrageously cheesy, ultra creamy, and topped with a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this mac and cheese recipe is most definitely a keeper. You can cook Creamy mac n cheese using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy mac n cheese
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 stick of real butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked elbow macaroni.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
I used three different cheese and a homemade cheese sauce to take this macaroni and cheese recipe. Sharp Cheddar and Parmesan cheese combine for this extra creamy mac 'n' cheese recipe. The evaporated milk gives Mac & Cheese an amazingly rich & creamy taste. Other than those two things, it's pretty good!
Creamy mac n cheese step by step
- In a slowcooker, butter sides, add butter..
- Add hot, cooked macaroni.
- Add cheddar soups,cheddar cheese, sour cream, salt, milk,mustard, pepper. Stir well..
- After stirring well, cook on low 4-5 hrs..
- Stir occasionally.
An ideal mac & cheese shouldn't be complicated. At its best it's creamy and smooth, simple and straightforward, and makes you question whether you need a fork or spoon. I wanted to skip baking and make the creamiest, dreamiest stove-top mac & cheese. Therefore, may I introduce you to not-real-cheese-but-still-delicious-creamy-yellow-sauce-over-macaroni?? Okay, that's just way too cumbersome.