Recipe: Yummy Chocolate Biscuit cake
Chocolate Biscuit cake. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms. Chocolaty, rich dessert made with crushed. Chocolate biscuit cake is a classic dessert made in many countries & is served as a tea time cake.
Kiksekage – Chocolaty Biscuit CakeSweet Sour Savory. Chocolate Biscuit Cake, a simple confection made with tea biscuits and chocolate ganache, is a modern-day favorite of both Queen Elizabeth II and her grandson, Prince William. Biscuit Cake with step by step pics. You can cook Chocolate Biscuit cake using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Biscuit cake
- Prepare 240 gms of bourbon biscuits.
- Prepare 5 gms of ENO (1 sachet) – Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 Cup of milk.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of powdered sugar (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of oil/butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of crushed dry fruits of your choice (optional).
Biscuit cake is one of the easiest and yummy cake one can make. This no bake biscuit cake has chocolate in it and tastes too good. This chocolate biscuit cake can be made ahead and stored in a freezer. You could slice it, wrap it individually and keep in a zip-lock bag.
Chocolate Biscuit cake step by step
- In a mixer grinder, take all the biscuits & grind them very fine..
- As the bourbon biscuits have cream & little sugar, there is no requirement of sugar..
- Add 2-3 tbsp. sugar as per your taste..
- Mix the finely grinded biscuits, sugar & 1/2 cup of milk & whisk it so that there are no lumps..
- Add 1/2 cup milk again & whisk it properly..
- Now add 1 whole sachet of ENO powder & whisk it, so that everything is properly mixed..
- Coat the cake mould with 1 tsp. olive oil/butter. Dust the mould with some all purpose flour..
- Pour the batter in cake mould. Tap the cake mould 2-3 times to release any air bubbles inside the batter & smoothen out the batter using spatula..
- Bake the cake at 180C for about 20 minutes..
- Check the cake after 15 minutes by using toothpick. Insert the toothpick at the centre of cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, the cake is done..
- Bake till toothpick comes out clean. Remove the cake from oven. Let it cool down..
- Run the knife around the edges & invert it on a plate..
- You can decorate the cake with chocolate syrup & icing sugar, if required..
E very time you crave a slice you simply take it out from the. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms. Chocolaty, rich dessert made with crushed biscuits, chocolate syrup and toasted nuts. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes.