Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Chocolate Biscuit Cake. Compare Prices on Chocolate Biscuit Cake in Bakeware. Break each of the biscuits into almond size pieces by hand and. Remove cake from cake pan and turn upside down onto a serving plate.
It's no-bake and made with digestive biscuits and dark chocolate – making it an easy recipe that's fit for a queen. When Prince William got married, apparently he requested a chocolate biscuit cake for his groom's cake. Melt the butter, syrup and chocolate in a pan over a low heat. You can have Chocolate Biscuit Cake using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- You need of For Cake:.
- Prepare 30-35 of Bourbon Biscuit.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 sachet of Eno.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s of For Frosting:.
- It’s 200 gms of Dark Chocolate.
- You need 10-12 of Gems.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
Stir to make sure all the ingredients are well mixed together. Chocolate Biscuit Cake, a simple confection made with tea biscuits and chocolate ganache, is a modern-day favorite of both Queen Elizabeth II and her grandson, Prince William. The queen always made sure it was on the menu whenever her grandson came for tea at Buckingham Palace. Darren McGrady shared the exact recipe for the Queen's favourite chocolate biscuit cake.
Chocolate Biscuit Cake step by step
- In a blender take 30-35 bourbon biscuit and blend them into a fine powder.
- By the time we prepare the batter, take a kadhai and spread salt for baking. Cover and leave the kadhai for 15 minutes for preheating.
- In meantime transfer crushed biscuits in a mixing bowl. Add half cup of milk and mix well. The milk should be at room temperature..
- Add other half cup of milk and mix well. Then add 1 sachet eno and mix well. Batter is ready..
- Grease a cake mould with butter and transfer the batter in mould. Tap twice so that batter settles evenly..
- In the kadhai, place a cookie cutter or wire stand on top of stand and place the mould on top of it. Please be careful while placing the mould as the kadhai will be too hot..
- Cover the kadhai an cook on low flame for 20-25 minutes. After 20 minutes check with a toothpick, the cake should be cooked from inside. In case the after inserting toothpick it comes out wet, cook for another 5-7 minutes and check again..
- After 25 minutes, take out the cake from kadhai and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the cake cools down, demould the cake in a plate..
- Now in a pan, heat 1 cup water and place a bowl on it. Please make sure the bowl should not be in contact of water. Place the pieces of chocolate in bowl and stir continuously till Chocolate melts..
- From the melted chocolate take 2 tsp of melted chocolate and transfer to a come for decoration. I have prepared cone a home with milk plastic like we prepare mehandi cone.
- In the same manner melt rest of the chocolate for frosting..
- Cut the cake in 2 even portions, apply chocolate on top of one cake piece and place the other cake on top of it.
- Spread layer of chocolate on top and sides of other cake piece. With the help of mehandi cone make designs of your choice on the cake and decorate with some gems.. The cake is ready to serve and cut.. ENJOY!!!.
Darren added the Queen would make sure she finished the cake by having it sent to whatever palace she was. Break each of the biscuits into almond-size pieces by hand and set aside. Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl until the mixture starts to lighten. Made with chocolate and crumbled digestive and rich tea biscuits, it's a perfect cake for summer. No need to turn the oven on.