Recipe: Tasty Heart attack macaroni and cheese
Heart attack macaroni and cheese. Home recipes > Main Ingredients > Pasta and Noodle > Heart Attack Macaroni & Cheese. Guaranteed to have everyone asking you for the recipe. Being that macaroni and cheese is one of my favorite foods, I was excited to get a taste of this "famous" mac and cheese.
Add the macaroni and boil over low heat. (The package directions will tell you exactly how long to let the macaroni cook. But you should reduce this Next, stir the macaroni into the cheesy sauce. Dump the mac and cheese into the greased baking dish. You can cook Heart attack macaroni and cheese using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Heart attack macaroni and cheese
- It’s 1 pints of sour cream.
- You need 1 pints of cottage cheese' small curds.
- You need 4 cup of shredded sharp cheese.
- You need 8 oz of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 8 oz of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of bacon bits optional.
Sprinkle the bread crumbs on top if you want to. I prepared it in lightly, salted water and now we're going to go right back over to our cheese sauce. Available on my blog I Heart Recipes dot com so come check me out there at the rest of your mac and cheese on top of the shredded cheese and now we're going to. Stir until the cheeses melt and make a thick cheese sauce.
Heart attack macaroni and cheese step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- boil macaroni according to box under cook 2 min.
- while macaroni is cooking mix all ingredients in large bowl,except 2 cups of cheddar cheese. when macaroni is cooked add to bowl and mix.
- pour ingredients from bowl into casserole dish and spread remaining 2 cups.
- cheese on top.
- place in oven on cookie sheet for 45 -60 min or until cheese is brown and bubbly.
Stir in the salt and black pepper, and pour the sauce over the pasta. Put the burgers on the buns and enjoy your very own Mac Attack! Sandwich Hamburger Macaroni and Cheese Beef Bacon Recipes Main Dish. HEART attacks are a serious medical emergency, often caused by too much cholesterol in the blood. Improving your diet and eating healthily can help Improving your diet and eating healthily can help lower the risk of having a heart attack, and according to some research, drinking milk in moderation.