Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Chocolate biscuit cake
Chocolate biscuit cake. Compare Prices on Chocolate Biscuit Cake in Bakeware. Break each of the biscuits into almond size pieces by hand and. Remove cake from cake pan and turn upside down onto a serving plate.
It's no-bake and made with digestive biscuits and dark chocolate – making it an easy recipe that's fit for a queen. When Prince William got married, apparently he requested a chocolate biscuit cake for his groom's cake. Melt the butter, syrup and chocolate in a pan over a low heat. You can have Chocolate biscuit cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate biscuit cake
- It’s 15-20 of parle g biscuit (1 medium packet).
- It’s 5-7 of bourbon chocolate biscuits.
- Prepare 1 of small dairy milk chocolate.
- It’s as required of Coloured sauf(fennel).
- It’s 1 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of baking sada.
Stir to make sure all the ingredients are well mixed together. Chocolate Biscuit Cake, a simple confection made with tea biscuits and chocolate ganache, is a modern-day favorite of both Queen Elizabeth II and her grandson, Prince William. The queen always made sure it was on the menu whenever her grandson came for tea at Buckingham Palace. Darren McGrady shared the exact recipe for the Queen's favourite chocolate biscuit cake.
Chocolate biscuit cake step by step
- Grind all the biscuits in grinder.
- Now add sugar in it and slowly slowly add milk and mix it well.
- Now side by side boil some water in cooker and put small stand, and now add baking soda or eno in it and mix it then instant put in other utensil in which you want to bake(grease that bowl well)..
- Add chocolate on it and put steel bowl in cooker and cover it. And bake it for 15 minutes on medium flame..
- Now kept it for 5 minutes, when it cools then transfer in plate and sprinkle coloured saif on it, our yummy and spongy cake is ready to serve.
Darren added the Queen would make sure she finished the cake by having it sent to whatever palace she was. Break each of the biscuits into almond-size pieces by hand and set aside. Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl until the mixture starts to lighten. Made with chocolate and crumbled digestive and rich tea biscuits, it's a perfect cake for summer. No need to turn the oven on.