Recipe: Appetizing No Oven Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Biscuit cake | Chocolate Cake Recipe | Eggless Biscuit Cake
No Oven Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Biscuit cake | Chocolate Cake Recipe | Eggless Biscuit Cake. In this video, we will make a very quick and easy recipe for a egg-free chocolate cake without an oven. Follow on Instagram:- www.instagram.com/tastykhanaofficial If you liked this video and you want to see more tasty khana recipes, please subscribe. Eggless chocolate cake that's super soft, moist & delicious.
No oven or pressure cooker required for this recipe. Easy beginners recipe with simple ingredients. After many tries, I am happy to post this recipe for steamed chocolate cake with icing. You can have No Oven Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Biscuit cake | Chocolate Cake Recipe | Eggless Biscuit Cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Oven Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Biscuit cake | Chocolate Cake Recipe | Eggless Biscuit Cake
- Prepare (120 g) of Bourbon Biscuit.
- You need (200 ml) of Milk.
- You need (6 g) of ENO.
- It’s as needed of Raisins (optional).
- Prepare as required of Cashews (optional).
Double bonus – No butter recipe. Eggless Chocolate Cake that is soft, moist and delicious. There should be no lumps in the eggless cake batter. The batter is slightly thin and not thick.
No Oven Chocolate Cake | Chocolate Biscuit cake | Chocolate Cake Recipe | Eggless Biscuit Cake step by step
- To make the chocolate cake, I will take a packet of Bourbon biscuits, one packet milk, one packet ENO, and a few raisins. I will take Bourbon biscuit because it has sugar on top and cream inside, so there is no need for extra sugar and butter..
- Now I will grind the biscuits well. To make the cake more soft and spongy, I will not heat the cake directly by the oven. I will bake the cake by the steam heating only. That is why I will add a little water to the pan and I will put a wire stand inside the water so that the baking bowl does not touch the water..
- And now I will put the lid and leave it for 10 minutes under a high flame to preheat. I will take the ground biscuit into the mixing bowl..
- Now I will add a little milk, and a little raisin here, and I will mix it well, I will add milk little by little here..
- At last, I will add a little ENO into the mixture, and I will prepare the batter well. You guys can also add baking soda or baking powder here..
- Now, I will add a little oil to a baking bowl and spread it well, and I will pour the batter here slowly. I will give some cashews and raisins on top. I did not say about cashew at the starting because it is optional, you can skip it if you want..
- Now, I will place the baking bowl well in the pan (on the wire stand), and I will cook it for 25 minutes at the low flame..
- Now I will check it with a knife whether it is baked well or not. Now I will put it at the room temperature to cool down..
- Now I will take it on a plate, I will easily take it out with a knife and my cake is ready..
A classic Sri Lankan dessert – this Eggless Chocolate Biscuit Pudding (No Bake Chocolate Cookie Cake) is decadence and simplicity in cake form. Today, I'll share the recipe for eggless chocolate biscuit pudding, and next week I'll bring you guys the recipe for what I consider the more classic. Still this cake is a must in my blog as I am a beginner in baking. The cake was really delicious and my son had some two pieces in no time… i always had a feeling that i am unable to bake the cakes u post since i dont have oven but now i am happy that i made a home made chocolate cake that is so. Chocolate Cake Recipe (Eggless) With Step By Step Photos – Vegan Cake – No Butter, No Condensed Milk.