Recipe: Delicious Oreo Biscuit Chocolate Cake
Oreo Biscuit Chocolate Cake. The cookies is dark, fudgy, chocolaty and so delicate. Making this cake is like a breeze, the one hard thing is inverting the cake. If you lined it with parchment paper then it is easy.
It makes a great birthday cake. Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes. From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate torte, find your new favourite. You can cook Oreo Biscuit Chocolate Cake using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Biscuit Chocolate Cake
- You need 3 packets of Oreo Biscuit.
- Prepare 1 cup of Hot milk.
- You need 1 packet of Eno.
Stack up our best ever chocolate sponges and smother in an Oreo biscuit icing to make this towering celebration cake. No-baked chocolate biscuit cake also known as chocolate fridge cake is incredibly delicious and so easy to make! It's the perfect dessert for any occasion. This no-bake chocolate biscuit cake is one of the easiest cakes to make, doesn't require an oven but still is so delicious.
Oreo Biscuit Chocolate Cake instructions
- First, separate the cream from the Biscuits then blend them with hot milk. Add eno and mix them properly. Now transfer the mixture into the cake tin..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in preheat oven..
- Now after de mould the cake make a chocolate syrup for garnishing with the help of dark chocolate and butter..
- Use butter and biscuits cream to make the whipping cream..
- Now it's your icing time, spread the chocolate syrup on top and make the design as per your choice..
Love chocolate and rich, gooey chocolate cake? Try one of our ideas for all occasions, including triple chocolate caramel, flourless truffle Chocolate Oreos add an indulgent filling to this fridge cake. Icebox cakes are popular in America and are incredibly simple to make – simply layer. In a pan, over a low heat melt the butter, syrup and chocolate, mix well. This layered cake is really something else.