How to Prepare Appetizing Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Chocolate Biscuit Cake. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms. Chocolaty, rich dessert made with crushed. Chocolate biscuit cake is a classic dessert made in many countries & is served as a tea time cake.
Kiksekage – Chocolaty Biscuit CakeSweet Sour Savory. Chocolate Biscuit Cake, a simple confection made with tea biscuits and chocolate ganache, is a modern-day favorite of both Queen Elizabeth II and her grandson, Prince William. Biscuit Cake with step by step pics. You can have Chocolate Biscuit Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- It’s 3 packet of Chocolate flavoured biscuits (oreo, hide&seek, bourbon).
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Plain Eno or Baking Soda.
- It’s of Ganache.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter in room temperature.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornflour.
Biscuit cake is one of the easiest and yummy cake one can make. This no bake biscuit cake has chocolate in it and tastes too good. This chocolate biscuit cake can be made ahead and stored in a freezer. You could slice it, wrap it individually and keep in a zip-lock bag.
Chocolate Biscuit Cake instructions
- In a big mixie jar,take all the biscuits with cream & sugar.Grind it coarsely.Now add milk & Eno.Grind to a smooth paste..
- Grease a dish with butter or oil or line the bowl with butter paper. Pour the cake batter to the bowl.Make sure it's not too watery or too thick..
- Tap the dish to remove air bubbles..
- Microwave in high for 3-5 minutes.Check it with the back of spoon or tooth pick.If it comes out clean,cake is done.Else keep it for one more minute.Cake will rise but wont double.Remove & keep it outside.Let it cool down..
- Incase you dont have a microwave, you can use OTG or make on stovetop..
- For Making chocolate ganache, just mix together cocoa powder, butter, melted chocolate, sugar, milk and cornflour and beat well. Keep on low flame and keep stirring with whisk till it starts becoming thick and creamy..
- Cool and pour over the prepared cake. Decorate with gems or grated chocolate..
E very time you crave a slice you simply take it out from the. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms. Chocolaty, rich dessert made with crushed biscuits, chocolate syrup and toasted nuts. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes.