Recipe: Perfect Simplified Homemade Mac and Cheese
Simplified Homemade Mac and Cheese.
You can have Simplified Homemade Mac and Cheese using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simplified Homemade Mac and Cheese
- It’s 2 box of box pasta (macaroni ).
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 can of carnation milk.
Simplified Homemade Mac and Cheese instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil then place the pasta (macaroni) in the boiling water and stir until the pasta become soft..
- Once the pasta become soft, drain the water away from the pasta..
- Put the pasta into a casserole dish and spread it out the pasta until it level..
- Pour in some of the carnations milk and the shredded cheese and mix them togethers until everything is combined..
- Add more carnations milk and shredded cheese and keep mixing everything together until everything look very sticky..
- Place into the oven at 375 degrees and bake until the top is crispy..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)