How to Make Perfect Chocolate biscuit mousse cake
Chocolate biscuit mousse cake. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms. Chocolaty, rich dessert made with crushed. This triple chocolate mousse cake is rich, chocolaty and decadent, hardly not to fall in love with it from the first bite.
This dark chocolate mousse cake uses dark cocoa powder for extra rich flavor. Fill the cake with easy chocolate mousse and cover it with I made this chocolate mousse cake for my husband Kevin's birthday. This cake basically demands a huge gathering because- trust me- you don't want to be left. You can have Chocolate biscuit mousse cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate biscuit mousse cake
- It’s 3 half of rolls of Marie biscuit.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Coco powder.
- It’s 10,11 of chocolate (I use dairymilk).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3,4 of milk pack cream.
- You need 3,4 of strawberry (they are cold storage one).
This is the perfect Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe. Soft and moist chocolate cake layer topped with super creamy chocolate mousse and soft chocolate ganache. If you make this Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #alsothecrumbsplease on Instagram! This Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Mousse Filling belongs in a baking contest!
Chocolate biscuit mousse cake instructions
- Take a sauce pan add milk then Coco powder then sugar and give it a good mix. On the flame put it in the medium to high flame when it start boiling add corn flour for thickness.
- It's consistency should be thick.
- Now take a bowl flat one add biscuits bread them a little bit then pore all the mixture in it and put it in a fridge for 20mints let it set.
- Take that sauce pan again. Add all the milk pack cream. After cream add 7chocolates. Let the chocolate melts in the cream beautifully.
- Give it a good mix after mixing. Cut the strawberry Put them over the biscuit. After that add this cream mixture on it.
- Put it in a fridge for 30,35mints (jitna Acha thanda Hoga utna tasteful Hoga).
- After that do the garnishing just the way you like.
- You can add lots of artificial fruits in it for more taste.
- Served it and enjoy with your loved ones ❣️.
It's a simply amazing moist chocolate cake filled with dark chocolate mousse, and a warm chocolate frosting poured on top! Before starting this Crunchy Chocolate & Hazelnut Cake recipe, make sure you have organised the necessary ingredients for the Genoese sponge cake. Fantastic Milk Chocolate Mousse CakeTasty Woo. This double chocolate mousse cake consists of white chocolate mousse, dark chocolate mousse and a butter chocolate cake layer. Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over simmering water stirring frequently.