How to Make Appetizing Chocolate dates palm-biscuit cake
Chocolate dates palm-biscuit cake. Chocolate Date Cake II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This Chocolate Biscuit Cake is one of them, and I guess many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms. Chocolaty, rich dessert made with crushed biscuits, chocolate syrup and toasted nuts, hard not to fall in love with it.
Ready in mins, this is a great last minute treat to make with kids! Put the butter, sugar, cocoa, syrup and milk in a pan and heat gently, stirring until melted together to make a chocolate sauce. Love chocolate and rich, gooey chocolate cake? You can cook Chocolate dates palm-biscuit cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate dates palm-biscuit cake
- It’s 250 gms of Date palm.
- It’s 10-12 of Round biscuits (I've M'c vities Biscuit).
- You need 2 tsp of Grilled sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 2 tsp of Coconut powder.
- You need 3 tsp of Cashew nuts – almond powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Coco Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chocolate Powder.
- You need For of garnishing:.
- It’s As required of Cashew nuts.
- You need 1 tsp of Grilled sesame seeds.
- It’s As required of The seeds of Rajgara.
- It’s As required of Chocolate chips.
Try one of our ideas for all occasions, including triple chocolate caramel, flourless Don't be tempted to use drinking chocolate instead of cocoa powder. This recipe for chocolate biscuit cake was inspired by the wedding of William & Kate where this favourite of the royal family was served as the grooms cake. What do u get if u crush up biscuits? Nothing apart from just crushed biscuits, right?
Chocolate dates palm-biscuit cake step by step
- First assemble all the ingredients..
- Put ghee in a hot pan. Add dates palm and stir it for 4-5 minutes..
- Then let it sit for 2 minutes. Then add coconut powder, sesame seeds, cashew nuts-almond powder, cocoa powder, chocolate powder and mix it and then let it cool down..
- Then take 1 tablespoons of dates palm mixture and make a biscuit size poori and put it on the biscuit. In that way make 2 biscuit layer. Wherever the biscuit appears in the side, also place the palm mixture..
- In this way to prepare the pieces of all palm..
- Then garnish it as your wish..
- So our chocolate dates palm-biscuit cake is ready..
Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes. From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate torte, find your new favourite. Sophisticated and intensely chocolatey with a hit of juicy raisins and crunchy biscuit pieces, serve this decadent chocolate fridge cake as a teatime treat. This chocolate biscuit cake can be made ahead and stored in a freezer. You could slice it, wrap it individually and keep in a zip-lock bag.