How to Prepare Perfect Colorful Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Colorful Chocolate Biscuit Cake. This Chocolate Biscuit Cake is one of them, and I guess many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms. Chocolaty, rich dessert made with crushed biscuits, chocolate syrup and toasted nuts, hard not to fall in love with it. This is the kind of recipe that is never.
Love chocolate and rich, gooey chocolate cake? Try one of our ideas for all occasions, including triple chocolate caramel, flourless truffle and decadent fudge cake. Find chocolate biscuit cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Colorful Chocolate Biscuit Cake using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Colorful Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- It’s 2 packs of Bourbon biscuits.
- It’s 2 packs of Hide and Seek biscuits.
- Prepare 1 sachet of Eno.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of White chocolate.
- Prepare 2 cups of Fresh cream.
- It’s of Edible Colors like blue, yellow, purple, orange.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes. From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate torte, find your new favourite. Sophisticated and intensely chocolatey with a hit of juicy raisins and crunchy biscuit pieces, serve this decadent chocolate fridge cake as a teatime treat.
Colorful Chocolate Biscuit Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180oC..
- Powder all the biscuits in a grinder..
- Melt milk chocolate and add it in the biscuit mix..
- Add eno and mix well..
- Add enough milk to reach the pouring consistency..
- Grease a baking pan and pour the cake batter in it..
- Bake in a oven at 180oC for 5mins or until done..
- Let it cool at room temperature on wire rack..
- Melt white chocolate and add fresh cream in it and mix gently..
- Divide in to 4 equal parts and add different food Colors in each part and mix gently..
- Pour the ganache on the cake as per your choice and combination..
- Keep in fridge for 1 hr or until set..
- Serve chilled..
- Enjoy the colourful cake.
No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms. Chocolaty, rich dessert made with crushed biscu. Jam-packed full of biscuits, chocolate, Malteasers and cherries, this makes the ultimate birthday cake. Melt the butter, syrup and chocolate in a pan over a low heat. Stir to make sure all the ingredients are well mixed together.