How to Cook Delicious BPT Grilled Cheese
BPT Grilled Cheese. This time we challenged chefs of three different levels – an amateur, a home cook and a professional – to make their versions of grilled cheese. If you've made this grilled cheese recipe, leave a rating and let us know in the comments down Add two slices of bread, butter side down. Cook until bread is golden and cheese is starting to melt, about.
Grilling a grilled cheese sandwich is a great idea if you're camping or if you want to keep your kitchen cool in the summer. It's also a great way to make grilled cheese sandwiches for a crowd because. Last week was National Grilled Cheese Day, and well damn it, it got me in the mood. You can cook BPT Grilled Cheese using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BPT Grilled Cheese
- Prepare 3 slices of Bacon.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter (melted).
- It’s 4 slices of Sourdough Bread.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garlic Salt.
- You need 4 slices of Gouda Cheese.
- Prepare 4 slices of Provolove Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Tomato (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Pickle (sliced).
So while we don't have any accurate stats or specs on the 'grilled cheese deluxe' from Cheezer's, thi. Choose a good melting cheese to make it super delicious. We love using classic slices of american cheese because the flavor is great and melts super quick. See more ideas about Grilled cheese, Cooking recipes, Sandwiches.
BPT Grilled Cheese instructions
- Cut bacon in half and fry in skillet on medium high heat, around 4 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Brush bread with butter and lightly ahake with garlic salt..
- Place bread, butter side down, into cast iron skillet on medium heat. Brush opposite side of bread with butter. Cook until brown and flip, around 3 pminutes..
- Lower heat to low medium and put cheese on each slice of bread, alternating gouda and provolone on each slice. After around 2 minutes add bacon, tomato, and pickles to cheese..
- Close sandwich and flip after browned, around 5 minutes. Brown other side around 5 minutes, remove from skillet, cut in half and serve.
Grilled cheese sandwiches are so good, and this fried egg grilled cheese sandwich is definitely one that will make any breakfast. A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich made with one or more varieties of cheese (a cheese sandwich) on bread. It is typically prepared by heating cheese between slices of bread, with a cooking fat such as butter, on a frying pan, griddle. The traditional grilled Cheddar-cheese sandwich is elevated with an assortment of herbs. Excellent way to spice up grilled cheese!