How to Cook Perfect BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese
BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese. The humble cheeseburger becomes an elegant entrée in this inspired interpretation. Top the cheese with the remaining patties and gently but firmly seal the edges to completely encase the. If you're wondering why I used ground chuck in a tube.
Earn how to make a "Juicy Lucy" cheeseburger! You know something called a Juicy Lucy is going to be great, or at the very least juicy. Where everything is tinted blue cheese-ish. You can have BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 bunch of Blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 4 slice of Thick Texas toast bread.
- You need 4 slice of American cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
Send all your food through the blue cheese portal. I filled the big mushrooms with blue cheese and covered them so it would get all melty and incredibly. You could also do this on the grill and it would work wonderfully. Spinach, Blue Cheese, and Bacon Salad Yummly. red onion, baby spinach, extra-virgin olive oil, large eggs, honey.
BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese step by step
- Salt n pepper ground beef.
- Form patties I did square so they fit the bread perfect u need a top patty n bottom patty so that u can close In The bluecheese. Don't make them crazy thick.
- Place some bluecheese crumbles in the center of a patty.
- Place the other patty on top n squeeze sides closed making 1 patty.
- Keeping doing so until u have all of your patties made…. I only needed 2! Place them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Heat up your stovetop grill.
- Place your pattys on the grill and cook to your liking.
- After they are done remove to a plate and for a few seconds.
- Place two slices of bread butter one side and place butter side down in your grill…. Clean off the burger grease from the grill first.
- Place a slice of cheese on top each slice of bread.
- Place a party on top each slice of cheese.
- Put one slice of cheese on top each burgers then butter two more slices of bread and place the bread buttered side up on top of the cheese.
- Place a lid over the sandwiches and grill one side to your liking then flip and grill the other to your liking.
- Plate and enjoyyyyy :).
In a large bowl, combine the onions, blue cheese crumbles and shredded cheddar cheese. Place the burgers directly on the grill grate. Let it smoke until the internal temperature. I normally like to add more blue cheese, but my husband complains that they fall apart on the grill. Add additional sprinklings on top should you desire more of that blue-cheesy flavor.