Recipe: Delicious Chicken chipotle mole enchiladas
Chicken chipotle mole enchiladas. I guess it's its combination of sweet and spicy flavors, but • Enmoladas or any other enchiladas are best served as soon as they are made, that means that the Creamy Chipotle Chicken Breast. Add the tomatoes, chicken broth, cilantro, chipotle and adobo, and cumin; puree until smooth. This creamy chicken mole with onions and chipotles is classic Oaxacan home cooking.
This is one of my family's favorite dishes when I have leftover molé. One of my favorite store-bought products ever invented is Siete Tortillas and Chips. You guys, I am NOT even sponsored These enchiladas are perfect for Cinco De Mayo coming up on Friday. You can have Chicken chipotle mole enchiladas using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken chipotle mole enchiladas
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 lb of chicken, diced or shredded.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- You need of Mole.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of smooth peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 3 small of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- You need 3 of tostada shells, crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds, toasted.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of dark chocolate, cubed.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 2 of whole cloves.
- Prepare of Enchiladas.
- You need 10 small of corn tostada shells.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mexican creme.
- It’s 1/2 cup of queso fresco, crumbled.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped.
Make a big batch of shredded chicken or beef in your crockpot in the morning. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Enchiladas With Mole Sauce. Chicken enchiladas with Mole is one of my favorite dishes. I've had it at multiple restaurants in the US and in Mexico and have tried multiple recipes to make at home.
Chicken chipotle mole enchiladas instructions
- In a hot pan, heat oil then add chicken, minced onion and all the spices. Cook until chicken is cooked then set aside..
- Saute onions and garlic..
- Put onions and garlic along with broth, peanut butter, sugar, chipotles and tostada shells into a blender and blend until smooth..
- In hot pan, pour blend then add cumin seeds, chocolate, cinnamon, extract and cloves. Simmer on low heat..
- Heat oil to 12 inch pan, fry tortilla for about 5-10 seconds per side..
- Dip fried tortilla in mole sauce. Then flip tortilla and dip again..
- Place dipped tortilla on plate and add filling. Roll enchilada then spoon drizzle creme on top. Add some cheese and cilantro..
- Repeat previous step per enchilada..
Enmoladas (Chicken Mole Enchiladas) are fried tortillas covered in a rich and savory chocolate mole sauce. This recipe for Enmoladas, or Chicken Mole Enchiladas, is a great use for leftover chicken. You can use any part of the chicken. Enmoladas (Chicken Mole Enchiladas) Recipe : Chicken enchiladas drenched in a spicy, tasty mole sauce with Chicken Mole Enchiladas. This recipe for Chicken Mole Enchiladas is easy to make, yet boasts an incredible amount of flavor.