Recipe: Tasty Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas'
Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas'. Put in blender and add salt and garlic. PEEL shrimp, and devein, if desired. Coarsely chop shrimp, and set aside.
Simple and easy shrimp enchiladas topped with a creamy, delicious poblano cream sauce. Seafood enchiladas that taste like your favorite Mexican restaurant! One online reviewer served this Poblano-Shrimp Enchiladas dish with a side of black beans and green salad. You can have Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas' using 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas'
- Prepare 4 of dried pasilla Chile's.
- Prepare 3 of dried new mexico Chile's.
- It’s 2 of dried guajillo Chile's.
- You need 1 of whole onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of corn tortilla.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almonds.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of mexican cream to drizzle on top.
- You need 1 of queso fresco for topping.
- Prepare 1 of yellow corn tortillas.
- You need of shrimp filling.
- It’s 2 of diced green onions.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cotija cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tajin seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of lime squeezed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seafood seasoning.
- You need 1 pinch of oregano.
- You need 1/4 lb of pre cooked cleaned shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of tab butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of cilantro flakes.
Enchiladas de Mole Poblano, includes shredded chicken, tortillas, and Mole Poblano. Enchiladas de Mole Poblano, Shredded Chicken served with Corn Tortillas, Mole Poblano, Sour Cream, Mexican Cheese, White Onion, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Mexican Rice and Refried Black Beans. Sprinkle chili de arbol powder over the top, and serve with lime wedges and grilled jalapenos. Enchiladas with shrimp marinated in garlic, olive oil, ginger, blended cheeses and hot sauce, covered with salsa.
Mole Poblano Shrimp Enchiladas' step by step
- cut tops of chiles and seed and devain them. Add to pot with whole peeled onion, and garlic gloves. Boil for 10minutes high heat till chiles are soft and onion also.Do not throw water you will use some when blending.
- add all ingredients to blender, the corn tortilla just wrip into pieces easier to blend.slowly add in your liquid where you have a not to thin or thick sauce.about 1-2 cups should do..
- once blended add your corn oil to a pan and strain your sauce to pan you'll need to cook down about 20minutes on low heat.
- well your sauce is cooking add the butter, garlic n olive oil into a pan. Chop up shrimp into bite size pieces add to olive pan, and add all seasonings cook for about 6minutes turn off heat squeeze lime over and set aside.
- heat your 1/2 cup corn oil add in your corn tortilla your just gonna do quick flash fry about 40 seconds each side. immefiatly add to mole sauce place on plate add a little shrimp and cheese mixture and roll. Continue same process top with drizzle sour cream queso fresco and a pinch of sesame seeds.
Serve with sour cream and salsa on the side. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy. Stir-fried rice noodles with shrimp, pork, and vegetables. Check out our Mexican Enchiladas Recipes section!