Recipe: Perfect Grilled Cheese Burger
Grilled Cheese Burger. This "Grilled Cheese" Burgers Recipes from Delish.com makes for an easy, cheesy dinner. Place on top of the cheese and put some mayonnaise on the very top. How to make YAKI ONIGIRI (Grilled Rice Balls) Easy Japanese Recipe.
We serve creative spins on classic grilled cheeses. This burger recipe uses two grilled cheese sandwiches as the buns, a perfect summer barbecue idea. The Grilled Cheese Grill restaurants are a combination of reclaimed vehicle and food cart restaurants that focus on gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches in Portland, Oregon. You can have Grilled Cheese Burger using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese Burger
- You need 300 gm of Beef mince (20 % fat).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Black pepper freshly crushed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need slices of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare leaves of Lettuce.
- Prepare slices of Onion.
- You need slices of tomato.
- You need 1 of big size pickle sliced.
- Prepare of The Buns.
- You need 2 of brioche burger buns.
- It’s of Butter for toasting.
- Prepare of Sriracha Mayo.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Matthew "Matt" Breslow is originally from New Jersey, New York. Tasty grilled burger with beef, tomato, cheese, cucumber and lettuce. Tasty fresh meat burgers with salad and cheese and french fries. Vegan burger with nacho cheese and fries! i love cheese on rice the grilled cheese rice burger really good idea.
Grilled Cheese Burger step by step
- Pre-heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat on half and low on the other half..
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, place the ground beef. Add in garlic powder, onion powder, crushed pepper and salt and mix..
- Form the beef mixture into two patties, about 4 inches wide and one inch thick so when the beef is fully cooked it will shrink to the size of the bun. Lay the patties on a sheet tray or plate and chill for at least ten minutes..
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the mayo, Sriracha sauce and salt together. Set aside..
- Oil the meat well on both sides and place onto the medium heat side of the grill. Cook to get nice grill marks for about two minutes, then rotate the patties 90 degrees to cross hatch and cook again for about two minutes..
- Flip the beef patties and repeat the same cooking steps for the second side (about 4 minutes total). Move the patties to the low heat side of the grill once the meat is about medium rare inside (Note: if you like your meat cooked through more then cover the grill for a few minutes before you add your cheese)..
- Lightly butter the brioche buns and the onion slices and add to the low heated grill side. Cover the meat with Cheese and close the lid on the grill for 1-2 minutes, checking the buns so that they do not burn..
- Remove the cooked brioche buns and grilled onions, Place the buns on the cutting board with the inside sides facing up. Smear about one tablespoon full of sriracha mayo over the grilled sides of the buns. On each bottom bun, layer two lettuce leaves and two seasoned tomato slices..
- Next, place the finished cheeseburger onto the tomato. Put the grilled onion slices and sliced pickles on top of the cheeseburgers and cover with the mayo smeared top bun. Serve with fries!.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
Grilling a grilled cheese sandwich is a great idea if you're camping or if you want to keep your kitchen cool in the summer. It's also a great way to make grilled cheese sandwiches for a crowd because. AJ: The grilled cheese is so thick and strong as the bun, that it's like this light, meaty taste with some tomatoes and. Assembled – grilled cheese on the bottom and top, burgers in the middle – the burger is a quite a site. It's tall and intimidating for sure.