Recipe: Delicious Broccoli Gratin with Whey
Broccoli Gratin with Whey. This broccoli gratin recipe features sage with its traditional cheese and broccoli and is a versatile side dish that fits in well with many menus. To be a gratin it must be a baked dish but distinctively must have a light covering of cheese and or breadcrumbs. Try this broccoli recipe for one of the best vegetable side dishes you'll ever make.
Put the broccoli in the steamer and season with salt. This very flavorful Broccoli Gratin recipe has a mustard cheese breadcrumb streusel baked on top. It's the best broccoli side dish recipe! You can have Broccoli Gratin with Whey using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Gratin with Whey
- It’s 2/3 of Broccoli.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎Plain flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎Corn starch.
- It’s 200 ml of ★Whey from drained yogurt.
- It’s 100 ml of ★Soy milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★White wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soup stock granules (Consomme bouillon powder).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Nutmeg (optional).
- You need 1 of Grated cheese (melting type).
- It’s 1 of to sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of to sprinkle Panko.
If you're planning a special meal where you were hoping to serve broccoli along with it, consider this Broccoli Gratin. Get the recipe for Easy Broccoli Cheddar Gratin. Easy Broccoli Cheddar Gratin. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Creamy baked rice and broccoli, an easy delicious side dish or light lunch with a salad and sliced tomatoes!
Broccoli Gratin with Whey instructions
- Thinly slice the onion. Separate the broccoli into florets and parboil..
- Heat butter in a frying pan, sauté the onion until translucent. Sift in the ◎ ingredients, sauté until it's no longer floury..
- Add the ingredients into Step 2 little by little and mix well. Add the soup stock granules and stir well over low heat until thickens..
- Add the broccoli to Step 3, season with salt and pepper, and nutmeg..
- Transfer to a gratin plate, put the cheese and panko on top. Cook in a toaster oven until light brown and it's done..
- If you have leftover whey, make more of the béchamel sauce and freeze it. It's handy, and you can use it for stew, rice gratin, etc!.
- The ratio of soy milk (milk) and whey is up to your liking. The more whey you use, the more sour the béchamel sauce will become..
My DD will only eat rice if cooked like this (or chinese) it is really easy, and tastes great! Broccoli Gratin. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Vegan Broccoli Gratin has a "cheesy" sauce and is baked until golden brown on top. It's the perfect gluten-free & paleo side dish to serve on Thanksgiving. I made this Vegan Broccoli Gratin with everyone in mind.