Recipe: Yummy OMGoodness Grilled Cheese
OMGoodness Grilled Cheese. This time we challenged chefs of three different levels – an amateur, a home cook and a professional – to make their versions of grilled cheese. Creating and living a life I love. ♡. Roasting the tomatoes gives the soup a deep, rich flavor.
If you've made this grilled cheese recipe, leave a rating and let us know in the comments down Add two slices of bread, butter side down. Cook until bread is golden and cheese is starting to melt, about. My family loves grilled cheese so when they asked for it I wanted to try something new. You can have OMGoodness Grilled Cheese using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of OMGoodness Grilled Cheese
- You need 1 loaf of of Texas Toast bread (makes the best grilled cheese!).
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Colby Jack cheese (I a little more, this is your decision).
- It’s 1 of heaping tablespoon REAL mayo..
- You need 1/2 cup of diced vidalia onion.
- Prepare 4 oz of can of diced green chilis.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried dill weed.
This was the best grilled cheese, nice crunchy bread with melted cheese. I had to post this so I wouldn't forget it. How to Make Grilled Cheese Like Top Chef Host Tom Colicchio. The traditional grilled Cheddar-cheese sandwich is elevated with an assortment of herbs.
OMGoodness Grilled Cheese instructions
- Let cream cheese soften in mixing bowl..
- After softened, mix all other ingredients, EXCEPT the bread..
- Spread the cheese mixture on the bread, on the otherside spread the butter..
- Put both pieces of bread together (cheese in the middle) grill until toasted brown, and cheese is oooowie gooowie in the center..
- I had heat on medium-low.
Excellent way to spice up grilled cheese! I did cut back a little on all the herbs. Wish I had found this sooner! Italian sub, meet your friend, grilled cheese! This is a gooey match made in heaven: three kinds of Italian deli meat, provolone, and buttery toasted bread.