Recipe: Tasty Broccoli and Cheese Frittata Fingers
Broccoli and Cheese Frittata Fingers. I used broccoli and courgette / zucchini in my recipe but I often use other veg depending on what I have in my fridge. It's also a great way to use up any leftover cooked veg that you have hanging round! These extremely versatile cheese and broccoli fingers can be enjoy for lunch, as a snack or even a light dinner.
These broccoli and cheese frittata fingers make a great lunchtime snack. These frittata fingers make the best finger food for baby led weaning and toddlers Sprinkle the frittata with the cheese. You can have Broccoli and Cheese Frittata Fingers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Cheese Frittata Fingers
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 75 g of grated courgette/zucchini.
- It’s 50 g of chopped broccoli.
- You need 3 of medium eggs.
- You need 25 g of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs or oregano. (I used oregano extract spray).
This was my introduction to the concept of the frittata, from a Light Cuisine cookbook of my mother's. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining Parmesan cheese. Learn how to prepare this easy Broccoli and Cheese Frittata recipe like a pro. A wonderfully versatile dish that can change according to the ingredients you have available (here we use broccoli and Provolone cheese), a great way to make a meal out of bits of leftovers.
Broccoli and Cheese Frittata Fingers instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line a baking dish with greaseproof paper..
- Heat the olive oil. A frying pan. Add the courgette and Broccoli and fry lightly for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are soft..
- In a bowl mix the cheese, eggs, flour and herbs. Add the cooked vegetables and mix until we'll combined..
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and allow the Frittata to cool until cutting into fingers or squares..
Learn how to make Broccoli and Feta Frittata. This quick and easy broccoli and cheese frittata recipe makes for an easy omelette recipe for either lunch or dinner. Whisk the eggs in a bowl, season, add the broccoli and onion, and stir well. Tip the mixture back into the pan and spread out evenly. This easy ham and broccoli frittata with chunks of cheddar cheese is a perfect (and fast) low carb breakfast or brunch option.