Recipe: Tasty Grilled turkey and havarti sandwiches with garlic mayo
Grilled turkey and havarti sandwiches with garlic mayo. Grilled Turkey & Havarti Sandwiches are a fast family favorite! Pesto, melty Havarti cheese, turkey and tomato on buttery grilled sourdough bread. I have always loved a good grilled.
Step by Step process for special education students to follow to make a simple meal. Grilled Ham-and-Cheese Sandwiches with Strawberry-Shallot Jam. Add, to this delicious recipe, a slice or two, dill/kosher dill/garlic dill pickle. You can cook Grilled turkey and havarti sandwiches with garlic mayo using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled turkey and havarti sandwiches with garlic mayo
- You need 2 of pieces of sourdough bread..use any that u like.
- Prepare 2 of pieces of havarti cheese.
- It’s 2 of pieces of turkey I used leftover from thanksgiving but can use deli meat also.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
It adds to the taste as well as the little extra crunch. All Reviews for Grilled Turkey and Ham Sandwiches. These grilled turkey sandwiches get a spicy kick from pepperjack cheese, zippy salsa, and bright Spread the seasoned mayonnaise evenly on each slice of bread. And you can use fat free mayo.
Grilled turkey and havarti sandwiches with garlic mayo instructions
- Make the mayo three hours before using.
- Put mayo in cup or bowl.
- Chop garlic finely or use garlic press.
- Add garlic to mayo and stir.
- Put in fridge for at least three hours stirring occasionally.
- Sandwich time…take mayo and put light layer on outside of bread for grilling..
- Add mayo on inside more then outside add one slice of cheese.
- Add Turkey and top with the other piece of cheese.
- Grill in frying pan…low and slow is my secret to a great grilled sandwich.
- When golden brown and melty cheese its done …enjoy.
I don't think fat free butter exists. I haven't found a cheese I don't like with this sanwich. You can also switch up the meat. This recipe might sound strange. who ever thought of using mayo on a grilled cheese instead of butter?? For the garlic mayo, whisk the egg yolks with the white wine vinegar and Dijon mustard in a large bowl.