How to Make Perfect Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata
Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata. Frittata Recipe with Salmon and Broccoli. Cut into wedges and serve with salad. The fresh flavor of asparagus and dill combined with smoky salmon is sure to make this Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Frittata your new anytime meal solution.
This healthy, smoked salmon frittata is the perfect breakfast (or Sunday brunch recipe). Much of the salmon and goat cheese will naturally sink to the bottom when your pour the egg mixture into the skillet. If you'd like more of those ingredients to show on top, for a restaurant-worthy looking frittata. You can cook Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata
- Prepare 5 of large free range eggs.
- Prepare 6-8 of stems of Tenderstem broccoli.
- Prepare of Or 5-6 asparagus spears.
- Prepare 80 g of approx. Smoked salmon.
- It’s 1/2 of white onion (fine dice).
- It’s 1 tbsp of snipped chives.
- It’s 50 g of grated mature cheddar.
- It’s 20 g of finely grated Parmesan (or equivalent).
- It’s of Salt, pepper.
Then, to finish, cheesy kedgeree with made with the Saucy Fish Co. Smoked Haddock with a Cheese and Chive Sauce. This three ingredient frittata is made with salmon and Tenderstem broccoli is ideal for brunch or. Serve this smoked salmon frittata for a simple supper.
Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata step by step
- Fine dice the onion and trim the woody parts of the Tenderstem (or asaparagus).
- Blanch the Tenderstem (or asparagus) for approx 1 and half minutes in lightly salted, rapidly boiling water. Refresh in cold water straight away to prevent over cooking. Drain fully and cut up each stem/spear into 4-5 pieces..
- Mix eggs, snipped chives and seasoning together..
- Gently sweat off fine dice onion until softened but not coloured. Add in Tenderstem/asparagus pieces. Fry off then add the chopped up smoked salmon..
- Make sure the pan is well lubricated with oil/butter to prevent sticking. Stir in egg mix allow to set and turn through a few times to fluff the mixture up. Turn heat right down allow to partially cook in the lowest heat for a couple of minutes (be careful not to let catch/burn).
- Top with both cheeses and finish under a moderate grill. Until set through.
Add peas and broccoli to help you on your way to five a day. While the onion and Tenderstem are cooking, mix together the cream cheese and chopped chives. Fried bacon or chorizo are delicious alternatives to smoked salmon. You could also add a pinch of dried chilli flakes into the pan with the onion and Tenderstem for a kick. This simple and delicious smoked salmon frittata recipe is quick and easy to prepare.